CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Managing production line to meet company’ Goal and objective.
- Monitoring the production process and adjusting schedule to response to the customers’ requirement.
- Improve and maintain both productivity and products’ quality.
- To make sure on time delivery to customers.
- To ensure a safe working environment of all process and awareness in mind.
- Collaborating with other managers to achieve company’ policy and goal.
- Develop & Increase skill upgrading for all subordinate and support
- Supporting other department in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- At least 5-7 years experiences in manufacturing environment and 5 years in management level.
- Strong knowledge in processes or assemble parts manufacturing would be a plus.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, be able to work under pressure.
- Communicate in English both written and spoken.
- Highly motivated, Work independent and a team player at the same time.
- Have experience in automotive or electrical manufacturing
- Able to work at Pathumthani Province.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineer or related field
- Nattaporn Tangkanchanaverukul
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3594