Internal Audit Chief
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryBanking/ Financial Services
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for developing audit program to drive the organization's internal control system to be continuous effectiveness and to ensure that each area comply the company policies, standard and work instructions as well as concerning regulations and laws.
- Ensure work papers contain adequate evidence to support audit findings.
- Supervise and suggest internal audit staff to achieve audit objectives and have work efficiency
- Assist internal audit section manager to review audit working paper of internal audit staff to ensure that the audit process, result, and audit evidence to be accurate, clear and reliable.
- Communicate audit result, recommendations and consulting service to the auditees.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports of each audited area.
- Carry out other assignments from internal audit department manager or the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- Experiences in internal audit field at least 5 years and at supervisory level at least 3 years
- Competent in computer and communicate well in English
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502