Middleware Applications Engineer
IndustryBanking/ Financial Services
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Support & maintenance on business applications.
- Manage incidents & problems.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and reduce their occurrences.
- Configure monitoring system for managed applications.
- Perform routine application maintenance & troubleshooting tasks.
- Configure and deploy new application releases
- Define deployment procedures
- Automate recurring tasks using Jenkins, Ansible, Powershell
- Identify – with help of Core Infrastructure teams – root causes for performance issues.
- Give recommendations for enhancing performance, identifying the most practical alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
- Implement strategic projects with application stakeholders and suppliers.
- Collaborate with another team to design application architectures focusing on availability, resiliency, performance, and security.
- Involved in the follow up of global project portfolio management to be able to anticipate tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Understand applications interactions and dependencies in a distributed architecture
- Experience & good knowledge of Windows environments and Middleware (IIS, MSSQL Server)
- Experience in scripting and automation is a plus
- Ability to be on standby (night/weekends)
- Excellent English skill to support a multicultural environment
- Technologies Knowledge: Windows Server environments (2012, 2019), IIS, .NET and Microsoft technologies, Powershell scripting, MS SQL Server (basic administration, backup, restore), Zabbix, Splunk Monitoring, Automation using Jenkins / Ansible
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525