Azure Cloud Consultant
IndustryIT/ Computers - Software
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Work closely with the sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to drive the adoption of Microsoft Azure solutions
- Develop technical proposals and pitches for customers. Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
- Initiate, coordinate, and implement proofs-of-concept with customers
- Implement Azure Cloud such as provisioning, configuration, and migration
- Documentation of solutions (e.g., architecture, configuration, and setup).
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Manage and support the Azure Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineer, Computer Science or relevant field
- 5 years experience with Cloud Technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- 3 years of experience as a Cloud Architect or equivalent experience in software sales, pre-sales, or customer-facing role
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Experience in Azure Cloud Service (e.g., Infrastructure, Backup, Active Directory Domain Services, Azure AD, Microsoft WVD, and Data Management)
- Experience architecting and building complex cloud-based systems with specific.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise-level Highly Available solutions.
- Good personality and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of technology solutions and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Cloud Certification in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service product such as Azure SQL, WebApps, AppServices, App Service Environment & Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Office 365 products such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online
- EM+S products such as Intune and Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Warinniya Nilavongse
- Tel.+66 2121 3525 Ext.3525