Finance and Accounting Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for overall corporate financial and accounting roles including financial planning and income - expenses control as well as sufficient financing to running business and provide liquidity.
- Manage and prepare treasury, cash management, cash flow, forecast cash flow, financial reports etc.
- Monitor the bank's credit line and contact the financial institutions.
- Responsible for loan from the financial institutions and make a good relationship with financial institutions to provide an efficient loan operation, including financial activities.
- Being a representative and coordinate with external relevant organizations.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- At least 10 years of relevant working experiences
- Proven accounting/finance leader with strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication in English and competent in computer especially in Excel
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502