Recruitment Consultant (Junior - Senior Level)
Career Level New Entry
Number of Vacancy 1
We are the global leader in staffing solution and leading provider of great jobs and top talents. We are specialized and experienced in putting the right man to the right job and the right place as we believe that work is better when you love what you do. Since 1989, Adecco Thailand has been helping people finding jobs they love. We really hope next one could be you.
- It’s a Sales job; you will enjoy contacting clients, understanding their needs and delivering service levels beyond their expectations;
- You will need to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI targets, including a Sales target with commission incentives.
- Sourcing candidates via various channels including traditional job boards and social media;
- Attracting high potential candidates and developing a candidate pool to meet our clients requirements;
- Using both Skills and Behavior-based interviewing techniques to match candidates to the right jobs for their careers;
- Providing career advice and guidance to candidates.
Delivering HR Solutions
- As the leading HR Solutions provider in the world, we offer our clients a full spectrum of HR services beyond the Permanent Recruitment service, and you will be at the forefront of presenting these services to clients;
- Establish and maintain robust relationships with all related parties through either telephone or face-to-face meetings;
- To keep both candidates and clients informed about the status of recruitment activities from initial steps until completion.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in HRM and/or Sales & Marketing (any industry).
- Pleasant and smart personality, and is self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Superb Skills in the areas of Negotiation, Presentation, Selling, Coordinating and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Sukanya Santhanarat
- Tel.+66 2832 3399 Ext.383