Digital Communication Planner
CategoryMarketing & Communications
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Develop relationships with the key persons both internal and external contacts.
- Clear understanding of the implementation and reporting tools utilized by the team.
- Motivated and inspired the team to produce a high quality work.
- Understanding of the Brand’s business to extend marketing team and build a good relationships with agency.
- Involved an annual budget negotiations with agencies/partners.
- Ensured brand or product is kept up to date on the media landscape, providing necessary media information and updates and competitor reports.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communication, Media, Business management or related.
- At least 3 years in media experience.
- Experienced with the concepts, approaches and issues involved in tactical digital communication.
- Familiar with the timelines, processes and needs of the implementation of all media.
- Knowledgeable about new approaches to and developments in tactical planning.
- Knowledge and use of various research systems.
- Good understanding & passion for a startup business. Experience from tech companies is a plus.
- Pacharaporn Promphun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3520