Regional Sales Consultant
LocationThailand / SE Asia,Vietnam
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
· Achieve sales revenue, volume and profit targets.
· Provide rolling forecast on quarterly basis.
· Manage accounts receivables in line with targets.
· Manage expense within allocated budget.
· Successfully launch new products and enter new markets in line with key organizational goals.
· Manage, monitor and enhance the distribution network following company's priority, key account management and growth plans.
· Perform a landscape analysis on the region market and existing distributors, partners, government, and end user users.
· Consistently review and improve distribution partners performance and capabilities.
· Manage multiple levels relationship
· High level negotiate and influence key opinion leaders.
· To call Key Decision Makers (on Providers, RH Facility Managers, Supply Chain Personnel, etc.) on a regular basis
· Lead and manage projects to successful completion.
· Facilitate communication and drive product registration process between local Distributor’s Regulatory Affairs and headquarter.
· Take full accountability and responsibility for the required corrective action.
· Maintain good records of business activities, sales data, distributor’s performance, and market insights.
Qualification and skills
· Qualification in commerce/sales, marketing, medical or biological related field.
· Minimum of 10 years of regional/international sales management experience in the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry within the region is essential.
· Reproductive Health related experience and a network of contacts would be an advantage.
· Good command of English and an additional language would be an advantage.
· Results driven, solution focused, hands-on attitude, creative, effective implementer, impatience to bureaucracy.
· Motivated and comfortable to work in an international/cross-cultural setting.
· Ability to manage multi-tasks concurrently effectively
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Active, dynamic, high level of energy
· Driving license and own vehicle.
· Ability to travel within the region/internationally roughly 50% of the time.
- Metinee Angsapreecha
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3551