Financial Business Partner (Regional)
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Prepares and updates financial templates for periodic closing.
- Ensures data received from Asia markets and sources in timely manner with accuracy and integrity.
- Consolidates and analyses actual data, compares to budget and prior forecast and provides variance explanation.
- Coordinates with Regional Accounting group for data reconciliation and complete periodic closing process.
- Prepares Periodic Financial Reports for management.
- Prepares forecasting templates and delivers to markets according to periodic timeline.
- Consolidates forecasting data received from markets and sources, upload data to Essbase database module, and reviews for data accuracy.
- Analyses variance versus budget and prior forecast and provides explanation.
- Works with the FP&A Team in other markets to complete budgeting schedules; such as sales plans, income statements, and balance sheets for the Asia Region and Worldwide , to ensure that budgets and forecasts are realistic and reliable.
- Communicates with relevant staff in the other Asia market locations to ensure clear understanding of procedures and requirements relating to the preparation of annual budget and forecasts.
- Prepares required deliverables to the Headquarter, including PowerPoint budget presentation.
- Summarizes cost variance impact and explanation from each manufacturing source
- Monitors cost variance trends and provides analysis reports.
- Updates periodic financial models and analysis, maintains models up to date with additional inputs and changes.
- Troubleshoots errors and improves accuracy of the models.
- Develops process improvement for reporting system, data analysis, budgetary control, and identification of market growth.
- Develops models for preventive plans to identify errors, and close loopholes.
- Participates in sales meetings to review financial performance and forecasts to ensure achievement of targets.
- Actively participates in Company improvement projects, initiatives and teamwork to ensure the achievement of project objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 10-15 years of experiences in this role
- Proficient in complex Excel spreadsheets, Financial Analysis, Accounting, Reporting, PowerPoint, Knowledge in Hyperion Planning software
- Fluent in English communication and organized, disciplined, punctual, details and results-oriented, analytical, interpersonal, keeps confidentiality, proactive and dependable
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502