Data Management Manager
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Plan and use a customer database to the maximum benefit.
- Analyze market data through customer database system and present information that is helping to expand business channels.
- Collect and analyze customer database relationships both online and offline including consumer data and competitors.
- Analyze data and summarize online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to manage the LEAD that comes from online and offline channels.
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related branches.
- Over 4 years' experience in Database Management.
- Ability to use programs related to design, modeling, and data analysis.
- Good communication skills, analytical thinking, creative thinking, and can solve problems.
- Able to design reports and summarize data accurately and precisely.
- Have expertise in using Power BI / Google Data Studio/ Auto report/ Dashboard/Google Analytics and Insurance knowledge would be advantage.
- Aticha Songprakob
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3521