Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Providing reports through office applications to improve business processes
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission
- Develop and provide analytical support for BI solutions released to the business.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders in all levels of the company.
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders.
- Execute testing needed to assure the desired functionality and data integrity of solutions meet the business requirements and deadlines.
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organization
- Bachelor degree in Computer, Electronics, or IT related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT Business Analysis role or any programming.
- Ability to understand complex business system processes and clearly articulate business requirements.
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source system data and data samples).
- Proficient in one of BI tool such as SAPBI, Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc
- Ruedeemas Kamsudsang
- Tel.+66 3819 9339 Ext.6001