Senior Program Manager-Bangkok Office
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryNon Government Organization
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
• work closely with partner CSOs to design advocacy campaigns and provide high level mentoring during their implementation.
• Facilitate partner CSO capacity development and participation in advocacy processes.
• Deliver workshops and training courses for partners to share knowledge and develop joint strategies.
• Support partner CSOs to engage with government, the private sector, media and other civil society groups in advocacy processes.
• 8-10 years with NGOs both local and international funding program in Thailand and oversea project
• Excellent command of English skill.
• BA. or MBA in rural areas development, Political science, or any other related fields
- Jittima Suzuki
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3514