Analyzing situation after 18 months with COVIDs
Remote working doesn’t kill productivity
but fatigue and burnout have become new global issues
Discover exclusive insights from our latest surveys among 14,800 knowledge-workers in 25 countries across the world on working practices, behaviours and attitudes towards work. It is an essential read for leaders and companies as they continue to evolve and adapt for the next normal.
HR insights you should not miss:
- What do employees think about remote working?
- Working hours statistics during the pandemic
- The remote working productivity
- Burnout and mental health issues
- Warning signs for leaders
- Global trends to expect in upcoming future
- Key takeaways and advice from Adecco
Please fill in your information in the blue box on the side to download the paper.
By saving your personal data on this page, you agree and give consent to the Company to process your request so that you become the Company’s contract party, which will allow the Company to collect, use, or disclose your information as per the contract base.
If you do not wish to allow the Company to collect, use, or disclose your personal data, you can click “Back” or leave this page.