Senior Application Engineer
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Management of multiple work packages and associated resources.
- Manage interfaces with multiple sub-systems. Update of Work Package Assignments.
- Delivery of Signalling Design i.e. Signalling Plan, Control Table, Cable Plan, Headway simulation, etc. according to project requirements, Railway Signalling Principles and Company's Systems.
- Preparation of SRDS and SSRS related activities.
- Support on related Signalling design work such as Hardware/OCS/Installation design.
- Prepare supporting project documentation as required by the project and project engineer.
- Attend and contribute at weekly and monthly meetings and partake in self learning activities and transfer of knowledge to others.
- Typically, 5 – 8 years of work experience in Railway Signaling
- Capable and willing to learn new things
- Basic command of English language and good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Positive thinking and a good attitude
Bachelor or Master Degree in (Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering)
- Juthamanee Kumlangphon
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3593